Sunday, May 27, 2012

I had the extreme pleasure of going on a cruise with family members for my niece's college graduation. All of us traveled together before, to Hawaii last year and so we knew we'd have the same amazing time. While out there as we were walking around at places we docked, I eyed some great backdrops and asked my family members to be my subjects. I'm thankful they agreed!
We were walking past this and my family was way ahead of me. Suddenly, I imagined this setup and screamed for them to come back. 

Vinny Barbarino was the perfect height for this shot. I knew he'd frame nicely and he did!

I was lucky to get Ashley to sit for me. I knew she'd be the shyest and look at her! Amazing!

Kacy wore these glasses at her graduation. Nice choice!

This is Ash, Kace and Vinny's mom. It's rare to get my cousin Liza to look in the direction of the camera. This was an off moment I caught her in! it was great!

Ashley got more comfortable, thank god. As I really love this shot!

Soraya and I love spending time with these people. It was incredibly hard to end this cruise.


No comments:

Post a Comment